Skip to main content


Boosting Ugandan Smallholder Coffee Farmers

NUCAFE was established in 2003 as a not-for-profit organisation to enable farmers to take ownership of the coffee value chain and earn more than they would by selling their coffee through the traditional middleman model. NUCAFE provides a 60% advance payment to farmers against delivery of coffee while the remaining 40% is disbursed upon payment by the international client.

Download Case StudyClick here to download .PDF